AXIS PEOPLE COUNTER E-LICENSE
AXIS People Counter collects information about store traffic to help you gain insights into customer behavior – and act accordingly. The software runs embedded in a ceiling-mounted network camera that is installed above passageways and entrances from heights of 2.7 m (8.8 ft.) and up. It essentially turns the camera into a highly advanced sensor, collecting store traffic data that help you
- analyze customer flows and traffic trends;
- evaluate impact of advertising and promotions;
- improve staff planning and determine optimal opening hours, so you can deliver excellent customer service and optimize employee costs;
- assess the impact of weather on customer visits; and
- identify and reward high performing stores and employees.